Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Royal Wedding: Things That Make You Go...Hmmm}

So who's ready for the Royal Wedding on Friday? I must admit that I'm too excited and will definitely be waking up at 4am to watch the festivities {I mean how can you not watch this historical, iconic, event LIVE?}. At work, the Royal Wedding is definitely a constant conversation - the guys think us girls are ridiculous, and us girls think they're ridiculous. {We all know, secretly, they'll be watching too}. One of my co-workers found this Knit Your Own Royal Wedding book below yesterday, which got me thinking and searching the web to see what other craziness I could find. So here we go...
Royal Wedding Final
1. Yep - Knit Your Own Royal Wedding. PLEASE check this out...all I can say is WOW!
2. I had to put in a classic pillow amongst all the craziness...I actually want one!
3. Wills and Kate tea bags anyone?
4. Keep Calm ~ Harry Is Still Single {but he won't be King...}
5. Tiara cookie cutter - I'm actually going to try and make an egg-over-easy in this on Friday morning. {I'm sure they have this cookie cutter at Michaels... I'll post pics if it works}
6. It Should Have Been Me - well not really, but you get it...
7. Wills and Kate PEZ - now this is genius!

The countdown is on! Are you getting up for the wedding? Or could you care less?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.