Monday, April 4, 2011

{April's Must-Buy Items}

I've rounded up a cluster of must-buy items that are sure to keep you {and your home} looking effortlessly lovely all spring and summer long:
April Picks1. Believe it or not, I'm starting to really get into color and I purchased these red skinny jeans from Gap to start to build my color collection...should arrive today!

2. I love my fedora and wear it all the time, especially in the spring and summer. I wasn't sure if I would be able to still pull it off now that I have short hair, but I tried it out yesterday and got a compliment...so yay, I can wear it!

3. I'm usually not a fan of stronger perfumes, but Chanel's Mademoiselle is what I will call my big girl perfume. Consider it my signature scent this spring!

4. I purchased this striped bin from the Container Store last month, and just recently bought a couple of more. I use them to store my hats, scarves, and socks!

5. This bag is brilliant and while I can't buy this exact one - I'm on the hunt for a yellow and also a green handbag!

6. Pink + gold + Kate Spade = you can't go wrong!

7. This Michael Kors watch will be mine - I've had my current watch for many many years, it's silver and I'm in need of a gold watch. This is the one!

8. I'm on the hunt for nude flats and really like these! I tried them on this weekend and wasn't sure if I loved them - but the more I think about it, I think I may go and try them again!

9. Nerd glasses! I wore these yesterday with my fedora...and pulled it off!

10. I purchased this cute little gold urchin from Furbish on Saturday. I placed it on top of a stack of books on my coffee table...love the accent!

Do you have any items that you recently purchased that are must-haves for spring? If so, share below and be sure to include a link! Enjoy your day!
Signature

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE flats with cutouts in them! My mom and I tried on a super cute pair at aldo this weekend (http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/shoes/flats/83091306-shawanna/36), and Target has a cute pair in various colors (http://www.target.com/Merona-Makana-Cutout-Sliver-Wedges/dp/B0045ZF1N2/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really like the ones from Aldo - especially the color. Great find! This gives me an excuse to go back to the mall, thanks Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Everything is GREAT.
    1. Red pants - phenom. I love mine
    2. Watch - if you had it on here too many times not to get it...just sayin :)
    3. Cutout shoes are great. Had them on my post today!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that i have money I can actually BUY the things you post. I LOVE the pants and the nerd glasses are always fab. You should do a post of how to spruce up red & khaki for my job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for buying out all the striped bins at Container Store!!! They are fresh out and now I know why! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Combine with a necklace and chiffon mini dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.