Friday, March 25, 2011

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!!!
Weekend Plans 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Lovin
~ Chocolate covered kettle chips...mmmmm
~ Watching Jordan's journey through Paris makes me want to go visit...Summer 2012!!
~ Portobello sliders ~ click on the picture and flip to slide 25 of 38 for the recipe!
~ I need a mini-me so I can dress her like this...
~ My sometimes Friday night mantra...
~ Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP...lovely blog
~ My type of style...loose, comfy, chic, timeless, and effortless
~ Deliverable Cupcakes...someone should send some to me...hint hint
~ Orange crush...
~ Fresh reads for spring...
~ This is print and frame worthy - I love every word and desire to live by them..

Signature

1 comment:

  1. AM loving your Blog, thanks to todays nest for letting me know about it.
    Love from Melbourne, Aus xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.