Friday, March 4, 2011

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!!!
Weekend Plans 3.4.11
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links I've discovered throughout the week that I thought you may enjoy:
~ When I grow up I will have a kitchen like this...
~ Removable "renter's" wallpaper - brilliant!!! I want some...
~ Breakfast pizza - yummmmm.....
~ I love handwritten notes. I prefer snail mail than email, and want to add these to my card/paper collection...
~ Danni over at Oh Hello Friend wedding pics - such a sweet and vintage wedding...
~ I love this print - simple, abstract, and totally me...
~ A friend said this to me yesterday and it's something about the simplicity of the message that really resonated with me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I go:
Happy Birthday Laura
Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.