Monday, March 14, 2011

{Results of a Great Weekend}

Morning Loves! I must say that this time change hasn't put me in the most perky mood this morning, but I'm looking forward to it staying lighter in the evenings! I had a really nice weekend - went out to dinner on Friday night, did some major retail therapy on Saturday, and then yesterday I went to brunch at the North Carolina Museum of Art and it was crazy delicious...
Sunday Brunch 3.13.11
Straight out of the oven herb scones + a mimosa + an omelet with carmalized onions, mushrooms, herbs and goat cheese with roasted potatoes + lemon creme brule with the most scrumptous lemon and thyme cookies = one heck of a fantastic brunch.

And this post wouldn't be complete without me including a few of my fave pieces.
North Carolina Art Museum 1
North Carolina Art Museum 2
North Carolina Art Museum 3
Enjoy your day!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.