Thursday, March 17, 2011

{Happy St. Patty's Day + Link Lovin}

Happy St. Patrick Day
Top O' The Mornin To Ya'll! I remember last St. Patty's day I went to Starbucks to get my morning treat and I'm sure that morning I couldn't find anything green to wear, so... I wasn't wearing green. One of the regulars {hmmm....how would one know about regulars if they don't consider themselves as a regular....hmmm, denial I suppose? lol} said to me "You know what happens to someone who doesn't wear green on St. Patrick's day, don't you?". I said "as a matter a fact I don't, tell me, what happens?". He said "well I get to pinch you", and he proceeded to pinch my arm. I then say "And you know what happens to the person who pinches you, don't you?", he grinned and said "no I don't, what happens?". I whispered "they buy that person a coffee"...we both laughed...and yep, he bought my coffee. I think I'll swing by Starbucks this morning to see if he's there - again, I have nothing green to wear. Enjoy your St. Patty's day peeps!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Lovin
Since I will not be posting tomorrow {as I will be participating in the "Bloggers Day of Silence" support of the disaster relief efforts being organized for the people in Japan} I thought I would leave you with a few links that I've been lovin' this week - ENJOY!

~ Skinny Shamrock Shake recipe - man I wish I wasn't boycotting McD's.
~ When I bit into this on Saturday, I closed my eyes and had a moment. Delish ~ pah-lease try!
~ This is the way the French shop - and I agree!
~ I bought these on Friday, received them on Tuesday, and love them!
~ Word.
~ Obsessed with this outfit...and Kendi Everyday!
~ Lonny's March/April issue is out - have you taken a peek yet?
~ Kinda love this idea - turning an old sunglasses case into a clutch...
~ Such a cute idea to send to your loves for Easter...and I personally know Jill! Yum!!!
~ Ricotta and parmesan frittata - I heart breakfast food!
~ One final thought...lol!

Until Monday...
Signature

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest story! Thanks for sharing ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link, girl! Happy St. Patty's to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.