Thursday, March 31, 2011

{Flare Jeans + Platforms}

Now that we've all purchased our 70s flare jeans, it's time to decide which shoes to pair with them. {In my opinion} the longer the pant + the wider the flare = the more substantial the shoe should be. I've listed below a few shoes that I personally have as well as some that I would love to add to my collection, to give you a few options as you're deciding what type of shoe to wear with your flares. {In my opinion} leave the flats, sneakers, and flip flops alone...
Platform Craze 2
Click here to find out where you can purchase each of the shoes mentioned above. Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.