Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{70s Flares Are Back...Thank God}

Don't get me wrong - I do like skinny jeans {especially after finding a few pairs that fit well and works on my figure} but I have to say that I'm excited that flare jeans are back! For me, I feel like they make me look a little slimmer {that's always a good thing, right?}. I recently purchased a pair from GAP and I love love love them...and thought I would share today a variety of styles {via WWD} and several different ways you can rock your flares. Check em out:
flare jeans
Flares Are Back 1
Flares Are Back 2
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more. My 70s pants are my bff's right now. Just can't get enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally an era and style IIIII fit in to! LOVE the 70s and LOVE flares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy about this, too!! so flattering on all body types...

    fun finding your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.