Monday, January 17, 2011

{TOMS: One For One}

I've been wanting a pair of TOMS shoes ever since I got back from LA in the fall. Literally everyone was wearing them, and while I was still trying to warm up to them, I became a fan by seeing all the different ways people were wearing them. Over the weekend, I tried to figure out which pair I wanted to buy....but then I found a pair on ebay that I'm hoping to win {see below}

And you guys know about Blake's mission right {no his name is not TOM} - with every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. How could you not want to support this lovely cause?
TOMs Shoes
Still not sure if you love them? Well here's a little street fashion to help you out....you can wear with leggings, jeans, dresses, skirts....literally everything. They're a little hippy - a little chic - and oh so very comfortable.
TOMs Shoes Street Style New York
TOMs Shoes Street Style
Be sure to check TOMS site often - they update their designs all the time ~ I'm looking forward to whats to come for Spring...
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. HUGE fan of TOMS shoes! I'm looking forward for new styles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.