Thursday, January 27, 2011

{Mixing Metallics}

I love mixing metallics! As I mentioned in a previous post, lately I've been more drawn to gold, but I really like the concept of mixing all metallics to add more of a luxe look and feel to my decor. An old school rule was to never mix metallics ~ but in my opinion it adds a freshness that just gold, silver or bronze accent pieces alone would lack. For example...
Metallics
{Wallpaper from Oh Joy!, West Elm pillows, Etsy BroochAmpersand Photo}
What do you think about mixing metallics? Are you a mix and match-er? 
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, mix away.I think a good eye can mix almost anything and make it look good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.