Thursday, January 13, 2011

{Exposed Brick Walls}

I love me a good loft. I have always dreamed of owning a loft with exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and espresso brown wood floors. Instantly adding character and rustic charm even, lending an industrial modern touch to a space, exposed brick has me hooked. While perusing through Pinterest {one of my new fave sites for eye candy and inspiration} I came across these pics and have printed and added them to my bucket list folder:
Brick Walls 4
Brick Walls 1
Brick Walls 2
Brick Walls 3
Do you also have an obsession with brick walls? Or better yet - have them?
Final Signature

4 comments:

  1. yes please! the 2nd to last pic is my favorite. i love the shape of the windows and is the wood floor blue? awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an old fire house... I'd like mine with a few cute firemen, please and thanks! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been in love with the exposed brick and hardwood floors. I just love the rustic style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can say is AHHHHH, my knees are weak looking at the pic of the 2 story window

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.