Thursday, December 9, 2010

{The Making of a Tacky Christmas Sweater}

This Saturday my company is having a Tacky {well it's actually called Crazy, but I like the word Tacky better}Christmas Sweater party and I've been going crazy trying to find the most awesomest {don't judge, yes I said amesomest} sweater. Of course I couldn't just buy a used one from ebay or Goodwill {not for lack of trying I must add} so I've decided to make my own. Don't get all excited and start scrolling down to the end - I am not showing the finished product until Monday because I don't want my co-workers to see it until the party. Since there is a contest and prizes for the top 3 winners - I don't want anyone stealing my idea. So come back on Monday for some hilarious pics from the party - as well as my final {hopefully prize winning} handmade "sweater"!
Tacky Christmas Sweater
This is gonna be good....
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. And I sure was gonna just go STRAIGHT to the end to see what the end project looked like. HURRY HURRY I wanna see it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.