Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{Hot! Hot! - No. 2 Hot Chocolate Recipe}

Now you know that I am a HUGE fan of Max Brenner hot chocolate - it really is the best hot chocolate in all the world. BUT, a sad sad occurrence happened on Sunday...I emptied my can...it's all gone....like - I don't have anymore....gone. So I decided to find a recipe that could hold me over until my lovely sister brings me some more from NYC. I found this one over at Sweet Paul and I will have to admit that it was very tasty, and while not as good as my fave...it's a close 2nd.
HHot chocolate
Give it a try...
Makes 1 glass

1 1/4 cup full fat milk
2 ounces good quality dark chocolate
1 teaspoon sugar, or more to taste
Whipped cream to serve

Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
Melt the chocolate in the milk.
Add the sugar and whisk until dissolved.
Serve with whipped cream.

Photo by Colin Cooke
Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.