Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{My Idea of a Cozy Evening}

With the weather only getting colder, it's time for me to accept that winter is just around the corner. My idea of a cozy evening results in lighting a bunch of candles and turning on the fireplace while I warm milk on the stove for a cup of yummy hot chocolate ~ topped with several fluffy marshmallows. I would then sit on the couch {remote control in hand}, wrap myself in a plush robe, slide under a blanket with a pair of warm slippers and switch back and forth between watching TV, taking naps, and reading my favorite magazines or a good book. Sounds wonderful huh?
A cozy evening
All of the items shown above are currently available at the following stores and would be amazing gifts for the upcoming holidays:
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow that does sound wonderful and I think that's what I'm going to do tonight Hot chocolate check but gotta go get some marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.