Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Borrowed DIY: Tape Dispenser}

You know that I love and am obsessed with Japanese tape, right? While blog surfin' this weekend, I stumbled across this great {and easy} DIY project: a dispenser to hold all of your tape {why didn't I think of that???}! I currently have all of my tape thrown in a bowl, but don't think for a minute that I won't be making this over my Christmas break...love!
tm_theme_tapedispenser1
tm_theme_tapedispenser12
{For full instructions to make your own dispenser click here!}
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is great! I'm going to be doing this to organize my washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE this! Need to keep an eye out for a box I can use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.