Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{2010 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $50}

I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday's gift guide under $25! Was there anything that made it to your wish or gift lists? Well, each day I'm going to step it up a notch in terms of price and today the gifts below are all $50 or less. I do want to make a note regarding the Gap sweater that I posted yesterday. Over the weekend it was on sale for $20 - however, it's not back to full price at $49 - sorry. But have no fear - Gap ALWAYS has 30%-40% off coupons...so sign up for their email notifications and be on the look out (I never buy anything full price there)! Without further ado...
50 and under gift guide 1
50 and under gift guide 2
1: Kate Spade Bangle Bracelets $42 each; 2: Etsy (Lady TA) scarf $28; 3: Etsy (Avrilloreti) Tea Towel Calendar $27; 4: Philosophy Hope in a Jar $50; 5: Anthropologie Apron $38; 6: Zara Home Gold Pitcher $50; 7: Clean Fresh Laundry Perfume $33; 8: Gap Sweater $50; 9: Uncommon Goods Grilled Cheese and Soup Tray (set of 2) $30; 10: Gap Fair Isle Scarf $29.50; 11: J.Crew Patent Leather Belt $19.50; 12: Anthropologie Necklace $38; 13: Etsy (Get Recover) Wooden Mac Book Pro Skin $35; 14: Bailey Doesn't Bark Mug $48; 15: Cashmere Undies $33; 16: Subscription to Anthology Magazine (4 issues) $38
Final Signature

3 comments:

  1. Already have the Josh Groben CD- amazing, right?! And I'm STILL burning the Anthro candle you gave me last year (#1 on yesterday's list), which I adore. I've been using Hope in a Jar for years and can't decide if I like the product or the Philosophy sayings better :) (And it's about time they made one with a SPF!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill take #2 for me and everything else as gifts for others :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.