Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{I'm Baaaack...}

Buongiorno Peeps!!! I'm baaack...did you miss me? I had a wonderful time in Italy ~ so many fabulous stories and pictures to share. Unfortunately my trip ended in me getting sick and I haven't had time to upload my pictures or prepare a full post for you this morning. However, I am feeling better and will have a full trip update with tons of pictures tomorrow...promise!
Leaning Tower of Pisa - and me
Until then...have a fantastic day!
Final Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.