Monday, August 9, 2010

{I Need A J.Crew Employee Discount...}

This weekend was a tax free holiday here in North Carolina and I had every intention in helping out the economy. I am still on the hunt for the perfect shoes for Italy {I've found several that I like, but nothing that's...perfect, ie. cute AND comfortable}, and I need lots of tops {the hardest thing for me to shop for} - I have the solids, I need some pattern and a little color. Why is it every time you have money and go looking for something, you can never find anything. Frustrating right?

Now one place that I know I would be able to find something is J.Crew - but because I'm trying to not break the bank before I get to Italy, I didn't even walk in. I did, however, drool and stop for a moment of silence at the jewelry in the window display. I mean seriously, can J.Crew do any wrong?
J.Crew Jewelry Lust
Just fab! I think I need to get a part-time job there just so I can get the employee discount. They wouldn't even have to pay me - just put my check on a J.Crew card and I promise to spend every cent in the store. Kind of genius right? 
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! I work at GAP right now and that's pretty much where all my check goes...If any girl wants to get a job somewhere to make money, I suggest NOT retail! haha! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.