Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{Floor Lamps}

Since I moved my lamp to my console table area, I'm in need of a new one to go next to my chaise lounge. I put together a few possibilities below, but I'm still deciding on which one to get. Of course number 3 would be a safe an obvious choice because it matches the table in the console area - but you know me and matchy matchy - and safe.  I think the search is still on - would love to find something fun and less...safe, maybe even some color. Where shall I look? 
floor lamps
{Click to be directed to each site: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
love jessica

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind you can always do a color/patterned shade! That keeps the lamp base more versitle for future spaces :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.