Monday, June 7, 2010

{Blog of the Week: Dress Design Decor}

Dress Design Decor is pure fabulousness on a daily basis! This blog is so beautiful and fresh that {as all of my blogs of the week} you will not be able to help yourself from getting lost in it. Daniella is definitely a blogger that inspires...through her pictures and lovely posts you instantly become a fan. I have put together a few of my fave posts below {believe me this was no small task} and I assure you once you visit the site you will find SO many more things to obsess out...check it~

Dress
{Now this is how you rock stripes - make it simple, keep it classy}

Design
{I really love the design of this necklace. You know how I adore lockets, and by adding the grey, mustard, and black beads to it simply adds that elevated touch of... frosting. Loves it! To view more of Stella and Dot's collection - click here}

Decor
{Galvanized steel stools and chairs = j'adore! I have a vision of placing a variety of chairs around my next dining room table - 2 galvanized chairs are on the list}

I hope you enjoyed this post and for your daily dose of Dress Design Decor click here - visit and comment often. Enjoy!!!

love jessica

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love stripes! Thank you so much for the feature! :) So sweet of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.