Monday, May 24, 2010

{Blog of the Week: Love. Obsess. Inspire}

Mornin All!!! I hope you had a lovely weekend. The last 10 days have been pretty busy for me, and I have to admit that I'm ready to get back into the regular swing of things {for the most part}. I have a few changes to the blog that I have planned {8 hours in a cramped airplane seat leaves lots of time for thinking} so you will be seeing these changes little by little this week and next. Stay tuned...
banner
I have been a fan of Love. Obsess. Inspire. (LO.I.) for several months now and today I have chosen it to be my Blog of the Week! Lexi of L.O.I. has one of those blogs that the moment you look at the first page, you can't help yourself looking at page after page after page. I've put together a few of my favorite posts and urge you to visit her site to see so many, many more... Enjoy!

Sno Cone
Love - love - love this. Within the last several months - I've been introduced to traveling food trucks (french fry truck, hamburger truck, taco truck, pancake truck, the list goes on - but this snow cone truck is just genius. Imagine this at an outdoor wedding on a hot sunny day for all your guests to enjoy before, during, and after the ceremony - just love this idea and it's going on my wish list. To learn more, click here. Oh! I forgot to mention - Fresher than Fresh Snow Cones are 100% natural with no artificial flavors or coloring - makes me love it even more.

free printables
In addition to Lexi's lovely posts - she also provides lots and lots of free printables that you can download and use as your own. This little notecard {from Two Pooch Paperie} is so cute, love it - and have downloaded it. If you would also like to so, click here.

pom poms
I just love these pom poms - I wish I could figure out a way to add them to my house without it looking like I decorating for a party.... hmmm, any ideas?

pinwheel 1

pinwheel 2

Pinwheel 3
I have a little girl's birthday party that I have been asked to plan and decorate in July. While I'm not sure what I will be doing {although I know the colors are pink and yellow} I think I may make a bunch of these pinwheels - aren't they cute? If you would like the template to make some of your own, click here

Per the usual I can go on and on but I'm going to stop here. Please be sure to visit Love. Obsess. Inspire.,peruse through all the goodness, and visit often - I guarantee you'll love it!

Have a super day!
love jessica

2 comments:

  1. Love the thank-you note download! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has lots of little freebies on her site -love them!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.