Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{Cupcakes & Cookies - Oh My: Ming Makes Cupcakes}

My lovely naturally thin sister shared this wonderful site {Ming Makes Cupcakes} with me yesterday and while I had something completely different planned for today's post - I had to spread the love. If you have a sweet tooth like me, then you're in for a treat. Enjoy!

CUPAKES
cupcakes 1
cupcakes 2
{Click here to see many more sh-mazing recipes}

COOKIES
cookies 1
{Click here to see many more yummy recipes}

SAVOURIES
savoury 1
savoury 2
{Click here to see more savouries}

 I wonder if any of these are WW friendly? LOL...yea right. Anyway, ENJOY...in moderation!
Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.