Monday, April 19, 2010

{Blog of the Week: ish & chi}

I have recently discovered the blog ish & chi and it has quickly become one of my favorite daily reads. ish & chi is one of those {as the Design Alphabet says} Yes! Yes! Yes! blogs. The criteria for becoming one of my 'Blogs of Week' is answering yes to the following 3 questions: will you love it? will you be inspired? and, will you get lost in it? Yes, yes and YES!
Main pic

As I was searching to find out a little more about Viv, I went to her about me page and found her wonderful story. There's no way I could say it any better than she did - so here is a snapshot of Viv and and the creation of ish and chi. So cute!
About Ish and Chi 1
About Ish and Chi 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------
{Click each heading below to take a tour of Viv's home, personal projects, before and afters, her fashion fridays and her beautiful Etsy shop}
Home Tour
office dining room

Projects
Projects

Before & Afters
Before and After

Fashion Friday
Fashion Friday

Etsy Shop
Etsy Shop

Fantastic right? I just love it! I know you won't be able to help yourselves from checking out ish & chi today. Please stop by, say hello, and tell her that I sent ya! Enjoy!
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog of the week. I have so much to catch up on and this one will definitely will be added to the blogroll. TOO CUTE!

    P.S. I'm loving the item of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.