Friday, January 22, 2010

{TGIF}

Happy Friday!!! It's been quite the eventful week and boy did last weekend's festivities catch up with me. I plan to relax, enjoy endless hours of DVR, browse through the stack of magazines awaiting my attention, and work on my DIY projects from my LA vintage purchases - stay tuned for some exciting posts next week. So what do you have planned this weekend? Whatever you do, enjoy and savour it!
pinkfun
{photo: papier mache via SEVENeight}
Final Signature
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.