Monday, January 11, 2010

Platinum Palette

Don't you just love it when you stumble upon something beautiful by complete fluke?! While searching for images containing a platinum grey interior, to help me put together ideas for a little decor-face-lift I'm planning for my aparment, I came across these images by this talented photographer, Polly Wreford. I want the chair, headboard, chandelier, wallpaper, pillows, the mirrored stairs...ok I want everything. Let's see how I can get the look for less - stay tuned...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.