Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Livin' La Vida LA

Words can't explain how fantastic my weekend was, so as promised, here are a few pics from my trip to LA. Enjoy!
Cafe Verona
Simply by luck, I had the best breakfast EVER at this cute little cafe. We were driving around and saw a few charming bistro tables sitting outside and decided to stop and see if they were serving breakfast.  The moment we laid eyes on the menu we realized we found a gem. I had a fresh mozzarella, tomato, and avacado frittata with roasted potatoes, fresh melon, and the best house coffee I've ever had. My sister Tara had scrambled egg whites, bacon, roasted potatoes, and ciabatta bread toast. To top off the scrumptious breakfast, we had the cutiest waiter ever - he had the most amazing accent. Mmm...mmm...good!

Santa Monica Beach
Santa Monica - so beautiful, so peaceful...

Roll House Sushi
The best and freshest sushi I ever had...delish!

Vintage shopping 2
This is the epitome of  the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover". Buffalo Exchange does not have the most eye appealing store front and we knew for sure we would only be in the store for a few minutes. But 2 hours and $173 later, I came out with some of the most amazing, chic, vintage finds. Stay tuned for a few DIY projects of how I plan to recreate a few of my purchases.

Hope you enjoyed a snapshot of my weekend - I know I did and can't wait to go back (maybe for good)!
Final Signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What awesome pictures you have! And that breakfast looks delicious AND healthy. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had an amazing time, Love how this post turned out! LA is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.