Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alicia Bock Photography

While seraching for some photography to fill my "Carrie wall" (remember the wall of frames Carrie had in her renovated bedroom in Sex and the City, see here), I stumbled across photographer Alicia Bock.

Alicia is a self taught photographer that has an amazing ability to capture light. Her pictures express such a sense of freedom, serenity, and purpose. You can find Alicia's work on two of my personal favorites - Sex in The City (the movie set) and Grey's Anatomy. When I saw that her work was on Grey's, I couldn't imagine where they could possibly showcase artwork. After researching Alicia's blog I found her work stealing scenes in the corridor of Seattle Grace, sharing the same space with Karev. Guess I'll start paying more attention to the walls from now on - move over McDreamy, lol!

I've only listed a few pieces of her work below, but urge you to visit Alicia's Etsy shop to see the rest of her loveliness. Enjoy!



Amazing right? Please visit her shop and support this wonderful handmade artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.