Monday, December 14, 2009

I've been completely in love with Anthropologie since the first time that I laid my eyes on their beautiful shop windows and furniture displays during a trip to San Francisco several years ago. Their style is just so comfortable and homey, but at the same time totally inspiring, original, and of the moment. I'm always checking in online to see what they've been up to and get excited when I receive their catalogs in the mail. Speaking of which, I just received their December issue and thought I would share a few of my favorite things.

Message in a Bottle, $7.95 - oh how I would love to receive one of these. How cute would it be to give this to someone with a simple message of "I love you" or "have a good day" or "I'm looking forward to our date tonight"...ahhh, these Hallmark movies are getting to me...

Colossal Cable Throw, $99.95 - imagine curling up with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate...

Sweater Robe, $128 - I know this is supposed to be a robe, but I would totally wear it on a Saturday afternoon along with my favorite jeans...

Rosette Clutch, $298 - this would definitely be a splurge, but I have an obession with clutch handbangs and would love to have this in my collection...

Shaggy Pillow, $98 - I love the color mustard and want to redecorate my bedroom with it, this pillow would be fab on my bed...

Crossbody handbag, $178 - I think this would be perfect for my trip to Italy!

Call-of-the-West Booties, $498 - yep another splurge, and will have to wait to these go on sale big time, but these are so me, the traditional cowboy boot with a splash of bling (or shall I say 'frosting')...

Oh I could go on and on, but I will stop here. I need to buy myself a Christmas present, and I have a good hunch that one of these items will be the winner - stay tuned. I highly recommend you visiting the site and if you've never been to the store, go now because you're in for a treat! For those of you who say I'm the hardest person to buy for, a gift card to my fav store shall do just fine (hint hint). :-)

Have a good one peeps!

Anthropologie Holiday Shipping:
All domestic orders over $150 will receive complimentary standard shipping until Wednesday, December 23rd. Orders over $150 requesting Express or Overnight shipping will only be charged the appropriate $10 or $15 surcharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.